CUB/BULBUL SECTION :
1. Developing good habits.
2. Inspiring for good character.
3. Making the aim of good citizenship.
4. Knowing & Expressing the skills of the Cub/Bulbul section to be a good boy/Girl.
5. Helping his/her around the development.
6. Developing a sense of respect for elders, public property, Family traditions, faith in God, and love for Youngsters in the family, neighbour-hood and nature.
7. Knowledge of his/her surroundings and culture.
8. To do a good turn daily.
9. Satisfy his/her needs for adventure.
10.Developing a sense of duty.
c) ROVER /RANGER SECTION
1. Becoming an active, participating, and creative citizen.
2. Improving skills, vocational and otherwise, to self-dependent and useful to others.
3. Making Scouting/Guiding a way of life.
4. Leading a refined religious life in service of man
5. Working for the up keeping of our National heritage and culture with love for human values.
6. Feeling respect for himself/ herself and for others and their experience.
7. Having a fair understanding of national and world affairs, in general, to make the world better.
8; Participating with responsibilities in the developmental activities pertaining to National priorities.
9. Developing a positive attitude, leading a happy family life, selecting a good job, making the full use of his/her Rovering/Rangering skills.
10. Preparing himself/ herself to do his/her duty to country and develop love for universal Brotherhood/Sisterhood i.e. Peace and good will among human values.